Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Help Needed

I am looking for someone that has a significant number of zeros coming before the decimal point in his/her bank account. My request is simply that I can use your name or that you make a phone call to set up a meeting with someone. Instead of you showing up at the meeting I will so it really doesn't matter where you live. I have been trying to set up a meeting with someone for 2 months now and have had meetings canceled twice after they have been scheduled. When I reschedule I am given a date weeks into the future so essentially I am of the belief that if someone influential calls on my behalf I will have a meeting within 24 hours. If you are willing to help me just send me an e-mail and I can give you further details. When all is said and done this individual is going to wish he didn't bust my balls for 10 minutes of his time. Whether he regrets it two months from now or 10 years from now I can't say but he will. If you would like to be a small part of pulling one on a guy that thinks he can jerk me around just shoot me an e-mail.

No comments: