Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hot Dancers Make For Good TV


I spent the other night watching the finale of Dancing With the Stars. Luckily I am married so I can pass it off as having to watch what my wife wanted. Whether or not that’s true, one will never know. Since IndyCar driver Helio Castroneves was victorious this certainly is an appropriate forum to congratulate him on the victory. I did not, I repeat did not, watch every episode. In fact, I don’t think I watched one in its entirety so I can’t speak to whether or not Helio should have won. What I can say is that the young lady that is his partner, Julianne Hough, certainly could not have hurt his chances of winning. If I’m not mistaken she won the previous season with Apolo Anton Ohno (speed skater) so she must be a great dancer. It is also pretty apparent that she’s very good looking and to be honest nearly all of the female professional dancers are. That fact alone is the reason why I find the show bearable. My wife knows that’s why I watch the show and it doesn’t bother her, which makes her the coolest girl ever. Congratulations to Helio and I hope he is able to bounce back from the news that his engagement has been called off. Something tells me he’ll be just fine.

(Photo from abc.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props to your wife for being what every man wants, COOL! I have to admit I would have never pinned you for being so hollow, Dancing with the Stars... JM your a pig!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how it happened but I could not in good faith let you go on agonizing over the fact that someone accused you of all people Mr. Smith of being a PIG. So here is elmazz on the record saying it again, your a pig. I am anonymous no more.